Wednesday 3 July 2013

Toyz is leaving TPA and may be retiring

It is sad news for me and I know most of you guys too, Toyz my favourite player will be leaving TPA and be retiring for playing LoL and e-sports, although he hasn't had any announcement yet about his future.

Toyz was my favourite player after watching his first game in Season 2 final. I love his Orianna and Aniva plays, they were honestly amazing and unbeatable. I blindly choose TPA when the supporter icons were available, when all my friends chose TSM or CLG, and they haven't let me down in Season 2 final, winning it from the strong Korean Team, Azubu Frost.

In All-Star 1v1, he also proved he was the best Mid-Laner in the World, beating Misya in the finals and Korean All-Stars Ambition. Those plays were simply too good for anyone else. Unfortunately he didn't perform as well in the team, which was quite disappointing.

Toyz is my favourite League of Legends plays, and I will miss him so much, hopefully he will return to the pro-scene shortly and we will see him shine once more and show the world he is the best Mid in the world.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment