Thursday 21 February 2013

NEW SECTION OF THE BLOG OPENING SOON

Hi my fellow League of Legends players, I will be opening a new part of my League of Legends Blog very soon. 

Guess what is the new section? I will be opening 2 new section, one is a online shop where you will be able to purchase the latest and best gaming gear and other gadgets to ensure you to get the OP. 

The second section will be (drum roll) a new Homework section. In this section I will place completed homework of mine where you will be able to copy and troll you teacher that this was your work and get the Asian A+, that's right the Asian A+. But also if you have some homework or anything that is troubling you at school, tell me on the blog and I will finish it, that's right FINISH IT for u. Because I know you guys would love to play League of Legends over do homework. WTF would you do homework when you can play League of Legends? So leave it all to me. Guarantee I will get the job done. 

Make sure you check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment